I bought my first house in 1988. Shortly after I got my real estate salesman license. In 1995 I got my brokers license. I have done small developments, bought and sold all sorts of real estate for myself and others.
I am passionate about my family (including my dogs), boating, the ocean and great food.
I have been coming up to Martin County from Fort Lauderdale since 1973 and moved here permanently in 1995.
Choosing the Right Home
Top 4 Deal Killers for Homebuyers
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond